Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dancing Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never danced in my life; I've wanted to dance as long as I can remember but I was too timid. I joined a dance studio a few months ago and have been dancing on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am learning the Waltz, Rumba, 2-Step, Cha Cha, Salsa, and Swing. At work one of my friends goes Salsa dancing at a dance center in LA on Saturdays and invited me to go. I went today and liked it so much that I am going to start going regularly. I am also joining up with my sister at dancing lessons that her work is going to start teaching in May and will be dancing there on Tuesdays. Dancing is so much fun and I am starting to lose my shyness about dancing in public. My favorite part of dancing is being held close by your partner. I cannot believe I was too afraid to do this before. I do not know when I will start dating again but dancing will be a requirement * LOL* of the next person I am with. I have been told that the best way to meet someone who will be compatible with me is to do the things that I like to do and that one day I will meet someone through those activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment